ExcelNet Enables a Secure, Optimized, and Complete Technology Ecosystem focusing on our client experience and business outcomes
THE EXCELNET ADVANTAGE
ExcelNet brings over 20 years of enterprise grade architecture and operational experience to give you peace of mind so you can focus on your business. At ExcelNet, we recognize that there is no compromising when it comes to cyberthreats and protecting your infrastructure. We integrate cybersecurity and threat intelligence into all our solutions with a focus on your end-to-end IT infrastructure.
With the changing landscape of application migrating to the cloud, the increasing use of mobile applications, and the demand for more internet bandwidth, securing, architecting and managing your network and overall infrastructure can get complex. Our enterprise architecture & security experts can help you design and operate for Business Continuity, Application Performance, and Infrastructure Security. We provide flexible and cost-effective solutions to ensure we are aligned with your needs and IT budgets.
- Hyper Client Focus
- Integrated Cybersecurity
- 24x7x365 Support & Ticketing
- 24x7x365 Network & Security Operations Centers (NOC / SOC)
- 100% North American Based Support
- Leverage the latest technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Software Defined WAN (SD-WAN).
- End-to-end Focus from the User Endpoint to the Application.
- National and Multi-National Field Engineering Services
- Maximize ROI
- Optimized IT Solution Design
- Ease of doing business
- Simple Contracting
- Agile Processes
- Aligned to your Business Goals
- Peace of Mind
- We will always act in your best interest!
SECURE DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
SECURE MANAGED SERVICES
ExcelNet Secure Managed Services will keep your business running securely and smoothly. Our end-to-end secure Managed Services consists of all devices including user endpoints, Network Devices, Security, Unified Communications, Application Hosting, Cloud Services, and much more. We offer best in class services to ensure security, business continuity and best in class lifecycle management.
- Integrated Cybersecurity
- 24x7x365 Technical Support
- 24x7x365 NOC / SOC
- Enhanced Ticket Response Times
- Predictable operating costs
- Hardware, Software, & Network Management
- Maintenance & Repairs
FOCUS ON BUSINESS OUTCOMES
- End-to-end Security
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- Diverse & Resilient Infrastructure
- 24x7x365 Monitoring & Response
- Aggressive SLAs
- Speed to Market
- Productivity & Efficiency
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- IT Cost Reduction
- Optimal User Experience
- Mobile Workforce
- Application Performance
ExcelNet’s Cybersecurity Complete offers full and comprehensive protection for your users, network, and Data. We help organizations mitigate security risks from end-to-end leveraging our team of security experts and industry leading Artificial intelligence, preventive-first security and analysis tools to predict, prevent, detect, and respond to cyberthreats.
- Alert & Notify
- Investigate & Respond
- Remediate & Restore
ExcelNet helps organizations defend the most critical assets with 24/7 visibility and control. Our security solutions provide businesses with the protection they need to ensure optimal security measures are in place with end-to-end security protection and response mechanisms. We provide a full spectrum of predictive threat prevention and visibility across the enterprise.
COMPREHENSIVE SOLUTIONS PORTFOLIO
- End-to-End Secure Managed Services
- Advanced Cybersecurity Protection, Detection, & Response Services
- Professional Services
- IT Consulting Services
- Network & Security Assessments
- Secure Digital Transformation
- Secure Software-Defined Networking
- Virtual Network Functions
- Secure Cloud Enablement
- Secure Unified Communications & Collaboration
- Secure IoT
- Global Field & Network Engineering Services
- IT Outsourcing & Staffing
BACKUP & DISASTER RECOVERY
Ensure that your data is safe utilizing ExcelNet’s Disaster-Recovery-as-a-Service and Backup-as-a-Service solutions continuously backup your information. Data loss can occur at any time due to hardware failures, viruses/malware, cyberattacks, theft, human error, or software corruption. Don’t let your business be impacted by data loss.